On behalf of the ICGSA Executive Board, I would like to take time to thank you for your interest in sharing your product and expertise at the 2016 Annual Conference on March 12-13. Please note that the conference takes place at Plainfield High School located at 1 Red Pride Drive, Plainfield, IN. This should be an exciting venue from which to share your knowledge. Your commitment to benefit girls’ sports in Indiana is greatly appreciated.
For 45 years the ICGSA has been "Committed to Athletic Excellence." ICGSA continues to promote female athletes in 10 different sports.
· Our membership is over 1300 Indiana coaches, with representation from all levels of coaching.
· The ICGSA provides scholarships for coaches continuing their education.
· The ICGSA proudly presents $1000 athletic scholarships each year, one in each of the ten sanctioned sports.
· The ICGSA recognizes each State Champion Coach, acknowledges the district and state coach of the year, as well as presenting two very prestigious service awards.
· The ICGSA provides an annual all sports Spring Conference. The attendance is approximately 250 coaches each year. Sport specific clinics are presented, general sessions, district meetings, elections, exhibitors, great conference favors, and much more.
· The Indiana High School Athletic Association recognizes and supports the ICGSA.
At any time, feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions that you may have. Again, we feel fortunate that you are interested in exhibiting at this year’s conference. We want to provide our coaches with the best products available.
Tom Rupert, ICGSA Executive Board
Exhibitor Name: _____________________________________________________
Contact Person: _____________________________________________________
Email Address: ______________________________________________________
Level of participation:
_____ Gold Sponsors $250 (Electricity is an additional $25)
Gold Sponsors receive advertisement in yearly newsletter, ICGSA website, and booth space with 2 tables, 2 chairs, and 2 lunch tickets.
_____ SilverSponsors $125 (Electricity is an additional $25)
Silver Sponsors receive advertisement on the ICGSA website, booth space with one table and two chairs, and 2 lunch tickets.
_____ BronzeSponsor $75 (Electricity is an additional $25)
Exhibitors receive booth space with 1 table with table cloth, 2 chairs, and 1 lunch ticket.
_____Booster $25 Boosters receive name at ICGSA booth, with placement of provided logo and pamphlet or other materials to handout to conference attendees.
At any time, feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions that you may have. Again, we feel fortunate that you are interested in exhibiting at this year’s conference. We want to provide our coaches with the best products available. We have no doubt that it will be the best Conference yet! Please submit payment and contract to me at the address listed below.
ICGSA Executive Board Member
245 Saint Charles Street
Jasper, IN 47546